Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Days 51 and 52

Monday was supposed to be Yoga X but if you recall we did that on Sunday due to other things going on Monday. I was planning on trying to get X Stretch in Monday but my parents came over for dinner and hung out for a while so I skipped it and used it as a rest day instead.

This morning we got up at 5:30 and did core Synergistics. This is the first time in a while we have worked out in the morning and it felt good to do it. We have had schedule issues that have forced us to do the workouts at night for a while and I forgot how good it feels to get up and workout first thing in the morning, except Yoga. This workout went by pretty fast and I got to sweating pretty good. I lightened up the weights on a few of the lunges because I am still pretty sore in my left groin for whatever reason. I hope that gets better this week.

Nutrition is back on track after the several days of not eating much but man did I drop some weight. I weighed in again this morning and was 150.8. I was able to tell I had lost some more weight just by looking in the mirror because my stomach is shaped a little different and you can really see the muscles in there moving when I move around. Kenpo X tomorrow should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment