Monday, November 16, 2009

Days 48 and 49

Well I missed a couple days of blog posts so here goes. We did Kenpo on Saturday to finish out the last full week of weight training for phase 2. I got a really good workout and still am amazed that some people claim they can't break a sweat with this workout. I don't break a sweat until after the first break when all the jumping jacks and X jumps come in but after that I am sweating pretty good and my heart rate gets up where it needs to be. I do notice that my heart rate drops quick if I stop but that is not much of a problem with this workout. I also notice that I am often moving faster than they are in the DVD so maybe that has something to do with it. I think I might pause the DVD after the warm up next time and do some jumping jacks until I start to berak a sweat so I am there from the start.

Sunday we went to the football game and did some tailgating again. Stuck to the nutrition again even at the game. We did not do X stretch because by the time the football game was over I had a hockey game to go to. That was a decent workout and got me sweating pretty good. I am looking forward to being able to do the X stretch routine this wek during recovery since we have not done it in several weeks due to scheduling things on the off day. Can't wait for Yoga tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment