Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 58, Chest and Back

Man I suck. I seem to have lost ground on this workout based on the numbers I had down before. I dropped my reps on most of the pull ups for some reason although most of the push ups I was able to keep up to where I was before. Not sure if this was due to waking up late, being tired, having such a long break between phase 2 and 3 or what. I also am a little sore in my lower back this morning and we ended up stopping the ab ripper x workout pretty close to the beginning and will try to do that tonight instead, hopefully I will be a little looser in the back by then. Not real happy with the results this morning but I am going to just chalk it up to a bad day and move on. If I see the same sort of thing going forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment