Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 56, Yoga X

Nice workout tonight with Yoga. I felt really good, strong and balance was good. I even did beter, somewhat, on the sequence I always have problems with (half moon,...). I have put back on a couple of pounds since getting over my illness and I am back up to 154.4. I am actually much happier with how I look at this weight than any lighter. When I was a few pounds lighter earlier this week my waist started looking too thin and I think I am going to try to stay about where I am even if that means altering the nutrition plan. I still have a small layer of fat around my waist but I think as it was going away earlier in the week I just looked skinny and sickly. I think we are going to have the time tomorrow to get the X Stretch workout in and I am looking forward to that no matter what the NY times says here. I am still convinced that the stretching and yoga is increasing my flexibility and I am also convinced that will help prevent injury.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say this was one of the workouts that I would skip out on, but did my own stretching. I think this workout is great but becomes hard when you have little time on your hands..haha

    Susan

    ReplyDelete