Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday Workout

It was cold as shit when I got up to go to the gym this morning, 9 degrees. I dragged my ass out though and made it on time. The warm up was 500 jump rope singles. I don't actually know how many I did but it was maybe 5 minutes. I had to change ropes 2 times because I was not careful on size on the first one and the second one kept getting tangled. The rest of the warm-up was 3 rounds

  • 10 PVC arm circles
  • 20 mountain climbers
  • 10 air squats
The workout was the following for time:

  • 10 HSPU (Hand Stand Push-Ups)
  • 20 box jumps (24/20)
  • 30 pull-ups
  • 40 hand release push-ups
  • 50 kettlebell swings (53/35)
  • 60 burpees
  • 70 abmat sit-ups
  • 80 air squats
I did pike push-ups with my feet on the 24" box instead of HSPU. I got in the HSPU position initially but there was no chance I was going to be able to do them. I also did most all my pull-ups jumping as I tend to do. I did the kettlebell swings with a 35# kettlebell. I completed in 23:26 and felt pretty good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment