Saturday, May 18, 2013

Friday Workout

I went to bed a little late Thursday night so decided to not get up early for the workout. I left work a little early and did the following before dinner. Warm up was 100 jump rope singles followed by 3 rounds:

  • 10 abmat sit-ups
  • 10 jumping jacks
  • 10 PVC arm circles
The workout was a 20:00 AMRAP Cindy. This means do as many rounds of the following as possible in 20:00:

  • 5 pull-ups
  • 10 push-ups
  • 15 air squats
I completed 13 rounds plus through 7 push-ups on the 14th round. I started doing some of the pull-ups jumping at some point, maybe halfway through. I would start off and do as many of the 5 as possible dead hang and then when I could not do the jump with a slow negative. I made it through the push-ups without stopping most of the way but maybe 2/3 through I would get to 6 or 7 and take 1-2 second break and jump right back in. I did all the air squats uninterrupted. I looked back and this is an improvement, slightly, over the last time I have this workout down which you can see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment