Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rare Sunday Workout

I usually do a workout on Saturday but had a bunch of things yesterday so I did today's workout instead. I started with a warm up of 100 jump rope singles followed by 3 rounds:

  • 10 push-ups
  • 10 abmat sit-ups
I had just finished mowing the lawn when I started so the warm up might have been overkill but it was pretty short anyway. I also added in some stretching, mostly my back and hips. The workout was a 3 round for time:

  • 10 bear complex (95/65)
  • 12 pull-ups
  • 15 dips
I did the bear complex with 80# and by the end was doing 2 at a time, that is a crazy tough move. I did the pull-ups jumping but the dips I did normal. This is the first time in a long time I have done dips. I completed this workout in 19:52. Not sure if I will work out tomorrow morning or not since I did this one late today. I will probably wait to see what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment