Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday Workout

Warm up started with a 500 meter row followed by 3 rounds:

  • 10 abmat sit-ups
  • 10 ...
Crap! I can't remember but you get the idea. The workout was "Cindy" which is a 20 minute As Manay Rounds As Possible (AMRAP) workout with the following being one round.

  • 5 pull-ups
  • 10 push-ups
  • 15 air squats
I completed 12 rounds plus an extra 4 pull-ups. I did have to start doing jumping pull-ups at some pint during the workout, I think it was around the 6th round but I am not 100% sure. I would do as many without as I could and then jump for 1 or 2. By the end I was doing all 5 jumping with a slow negative. There were only 2 of us there this morning, Jackie and myself. Jackie kicked my ass on this workout with a bit over 18 rounds. It amazes me how some people can seem to do pull-ups with little or no effort and here I am trying to squeeze these things out and struggling.

The cool down was a 200 meter run followed by much stretching as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment