Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Workout

Warm up for today was 400 meter run followed by 3 rounds:
  • 10 push-ups
  • 10 mountain climbers
  • 10 abmat sit-ups
The prescribed workout was 3 rounds for time:
  • 100 yard walking lunges
  • 50 push press (45/33)
  • 10 tire flips
My wife and kids read this one on line after I left and decided to come watch because the kids wanted to see me flip tires. I performed the workout as prescribed and completed it in 24:35. I struggled a bit with the push presses, any overhead move seems to give me trouble. I knocked out 25 in a row the first round but by the last round I was doing sets of 10 before taking a couple seconds to breathe. The tire flips were fun, I had not done them before. Since I had someone there watching I got a couple of pictures. The kids got to try out the rowing machines as well which I think they enjoyed.




No comments:

Post a Comment