Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Workout

Warm up starts with 200 single under jump ropes. Interesting change from the 400 meter run we usually do but I am uncoordinated as hell. Then 3 rounds:

  • 10 air squats
  • 10 GHD sit-ups
  • 10 pull-ups
The prescribed workout was 30 clean and jerks (135/95) for time followed by a 1 mile run. I loaded up with 135# and tried to pick the thing up and there was no way I was going to clean that. I bounced around for a bit and settled on 105# to start but after maybe 3 I had to drop to 95# where I left it for the remainder of the 30. I completed these in 8:29. Next the mile run which I had not done at this gym before so I was not sure where to go. They directed me but I missed the turn around mark on the ground for some reason and turned around at the end of the road instead. I completed the run in 9:29 but I do not know how long it was other than it was more than 1 mile. I have been doing a mile in something like 8:00 minutes lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment