Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 74

I, much like Tony, think this is a good workout with the three exercise setup. You do a shoulder exercise followed by bicep followed by triceps and then repeat them. This is done for like 5 sets of 3 exercises. I increased my weight on a bunch of these today and am still feeling stronger on each workout which is good. I struggled a little again today with ab ripper though for whatever reason. That is a frustrating part of this program and it seems I fluctuate wildly on my ability to keep up with it. Maybe it is just that we do that routine so much more often, three days a week. Perhaps I fluctuate just as much on the others but it is not as obvious because they are spread out more over time. Looking forward to doing some yoga tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment