Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 62, Legs and Back

Good workout tonight and I felt really strong again. I at least kept up on the pull ups with what I was doing before so that was good, I actually increased on some of the pull ups. The leg exercises I really felt strong on and I increased weights on some things and reps on others. Ab Ripper was mostly good but I struggled with heals to the heavens for some reason today. I started this week thinking I had taken a step back but now I am not so sure that was the case. I felt stronger and stronger as the week went by and I actually think I will see some good gains next week. I am putting my day 60 pics below. I don't like them much and don't think they actually do a very good job of showing the changes that I have undergone since starting this. Sarah noticed when taking the pictures that the flash was making it so the muscle definition did not show like she was seeing it when just looking at me. I also had a sore back when these were taken and you can see I am not standing straight which happens sometimes to me. They are what they are though but I am much happier with what I see in person than what I see in these pictures. You can definitely see the difference though if you go back to the day one pictures and compare. I included an extra here too that is a closeup of my leg and again I don't think it really reflects what you see in person but here it is anyway. I am very happy with the progress I have made to date and am now actually expecting to see some changes during phase 3 based on this week. I think I had mentioned before that I was not expecting any phase 3 changes but now I think there might be some.


2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. I've done legs & back probably 40 times now and I still am sore the following day. I had the same problem when I took my photos too.

    Are you a Beachbody Coach? I don't see on your site that you are. Go to www.BeachBodyCoach.com/wrkoutjorney and click on Coach to learn more. Feel free to contact me.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet results and thanks for posting pics! When people post pictures it just makes it more motivating for others like me to keep going with what I have started.

    ReplyDelete