Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Workout

Warm up started with 200 single under jump ropes. Once again I proved I am the most uncoordinated jack ass in the gym. That was followed with 3 rounds:
  • 10 ab mat sit-ups
  • 10 jumping jacks
  • 10 mountain climbers
The workout then consisted of 5 rounds for time:
  • 10 man makers
  • 400 meter run
I was not familiar with the man maker sequence, or so I thought, so coach Michele demonstrated. Here is a video of the move. First thing I need to do is confess this video does not represent what we did because it does not represent what coach Michele showed us. We only did one push-up, so after dropping down we did both rows followed by one push-up only. I found a lot of videos describing this exercise and all of them had two push-ups in them. According to the gym website I completed this workout in 22:17 and used a pair of 25# dumbbells. I believe that time is correct but I can't take credit for 25# since I only did it with 20# dumbbells. I finished up with some stretching as usual.

I never did update yesterday's workout with the results since the gym never updated their site with the results, slackers. I do know we did over 1000 reps but not sure what the real number was.

No comments:

Post a Comment