Wednesday, September 11, 2013

tabata

Did a tabata workout today 8 rounds with 20 seconds of work and 10 seconds rest each exercise:

  • front squat
  • pull-up
I am at a hotel so no barbells. I used the dumbbells they had and held the 45# ones up in front of my chest for the squats. Not a ton of weight but because it was dumbbells it was tough to hold there and I don't really think I could have held much more up. They had a pull-up bar so that was good. I screwed up when I set my tabata timer and set it for 8 rounds of 20 seconds on 10 seconds off which is really only half the work because there are 2 exercises. Because of this I had to stop for a few seconds half way through and reset the timer. Not sure what my rep count was to start but at the end I was doing 6 squats and 5 pull-ups each round. This workout goes by fast but I was sweating my ass off by the end too.

No comments:

Post a Comment