Saturday, September 21, 2013

More Tabata

I set off to do the following workout today.

8 Rounds 20's of work 10's of rest

  • knees-to-elbows
  • thrusters
  • push press
The thruster weight I started with was 98# and 88# on the push press. I rolled through the first 3 rounds and my tabata timer rang as if I was done. I fucked up the number of rounds on it again, I am a moron. I was pretty much hurting already at this point so I dropped the 88# bar to 78# and set the timer for another 3 rounds. I finished that up and set up the bars for 78# and 68# and then did another 3 rounds. So I ended up doing 9 rounds instead of 8 but dropped the weight on the way through.

My warm up for this one was 200 jump rope singles followed by 3 rounds:

  • 10 push-ups
  • 10 pull-ups
  • 10 abmat sit-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment