Saturday, September 14, 2013

Skipped a day

I did not get a workout in on Friday but this evening I was able to do one. I warmed up with 125 jump rope singles followed by 3 rounds:

  • 10 push-ups
  • 10 pull-ups
  • 10 abmat situps
I then did a 29:00 AMRAP:

  • 5 power cleans (118#)
  • 13 walking lunges
I completed 13 rounds and 1 extra clean. I also made it through the whole thing at the 118# weight which I felt pretty good about. That is higher than I historically clean. I felt like I was going slow as hell but I guess I averaged under 2.5 minutes per round for the whole workout which is pretty good I suppose, at least for me I think. I know I was moving a good bit faster than that for the first few rounds but by the end it was pretty tough to get through those cleans and by the end of a set of lunges my legs felt like jello every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment