Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new

This has been a good year for me as far as my personal well being is concerned. I started off 2009 in a crappy job that was driving me nuts working for a couple of immature and unethical asses and I was out of shape and getting worse but I made a change from that situation by the end of January and am now working someplace much better that is giving me time with my family and time to take care of myself. I have changed my eating habits over the course of the year and been working out heavily. I am about 30 pounds lighter today than I was at the start of the year and I have quit smoking as well. It would have been nice to have finished up round one of P90X by the end of the year but that did not work out and that's OK. I am looking forward to what the new year brings. Sarah and I are planning to continue the new healthier lifestyle with proper diet and exercise, not exactly sure what comes after P90X yet but I am working on it. We are getting ready to sell our house and move to something a little bigger so we have a little more room so that should be exciting. We will be visiting my parents in Florida and I will be meeting with some old friends in Virgina very soon. Sean will be starting Kindergarten and Sofia will begin preschool. All in all this has been a great year and next year is looking to be at least as exciting. I hope everyone else has a safe and happy new year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment