Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 59, Plyometrics

It is official, I have lost some ground for whatever reason. I still love this workout but man did it kick my ass beyond belief this morning. I did not slide back to where I was at the start but I certainly did not do as well as I did in the last week of phase 2. I was huffing and puffing and sweating like a whore in church throughout this thing. My lower back muscles were still pretty tight as well which was obvious when trying to do the hot foot with my right foot, left was fine just the right caused some low back tension so I took it a little easy with that foot. My legs were fried by the end of this thing and I was barely able to get my feet off the ground by the time we reached the end and were doing the running back football drill but I powered through and finished as strong as I could. Like Tony says just do your best. We did get the ab ripper workout in last night too and I tore that thing up. I suspect it was because we were not doing it right after another workout that we were able to really bring it for this one. I did about 20 reps on mostly all the exercises and a full 40 on the mason twist without any stopping which is pretty damn good compared to what I had done the last time we did it.

My wife talked to a couple of people yesterday who are considering trying out the program which is pretty exciting. I am not sure if it has anything to do with us doing it but I am excited to see others try it out and interested to hear what they think as they go through. Looking forward to taking pictures and measurements for day 60 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment