Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 60, Shoulders and Arms

Interesting workout today. I have been saying for the last 2 days that I feel like I lost ground but this morning I made some gains pretty much across the board. I added weight to many of the exercises and I felt very strong. It seems that I lost most of my ground on the pull ups and the rest of the strength exercises seem to at least have remained the same. Today was the 2/3 mark as well and I did take some pictures this morning, I will try to get them up tonight. I also measured my waist again and am down to 32" from a starting point of 35.5" 60 days ago and 40" at the start of the year. I forgot to weigh myself before downing a ton of water and my whey drink so I will try to get that done tomorrow but I think I am at about 153.? which is right about where I think I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment