Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 66, Plyometrics

Holy crap this is a fun work out, have I mentioned that before. I am still feeling a little behind where I was on plyo before I got sick but I pushed it hard today and it felt good. I have a hockey game tonight so it should be interesting to see how sore I am in the morning tomorrow. I don't think I will have much trouble during the game but after... I am also not looking forward to the fact that it is at 10 pm and we were doing plyo at 5:30 this morning. I actually woke up at 4:30 for some reason and thought it was 5:30. I woke my wife up and told her we needed to get up to work out, she was not thrilled about that since she was unable to go back to sleep. Good thing we were not doing kenpo she might have kicked me in the back of the head or something. To be honest with you she is getting pretty ripped, I am a little scared of her now;)

1 comment:

  1. its weird, at first i hated plyometrics but then after I got good at it, you are right, it is fun.

    ReplyDelete