Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 81, Back and Biceps

Last time for this one and I pushed so hard I really couldn't lift my arms. At one point my wife asked if I needed her to write down my weight and rep count on my workout sheet because I was having some real trouble writing. Tore up the ab ripper X today too but I will be glad when we do that for the last time on Friday. I like it but you do it too much and it is getting old. My wife mentioned today during ab ripper that we need to find a different ab workout because this one is getting old. I am so glad to be working out again this week, I was feeling like a fat slob already having the few days off last week. Looking forward to Yoga tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. man day 81 must of been so sweet. I'm not even halfway there yet but i bet by that time you are just bursting with excitment to be done with the program lol

    ReplyDelete