Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 8, Sarting Week 2

Felt good this morning, chest and back workout again. My plan today was to try to do just a little more of each exercise than I did last week. This worked well until I got to the last 2 or 3 of the workout at which point I could not get as many as last time. I guess I burned myself out more early on but I felt good. The Ab ripper X felt good too, still really hard but I was able to keep up through the first 3 exercises before I needed to start taking breaks which is better than before. Sarah did well this morning too and I think we both agree that working out in the mornings is the way to go. We feel much better all day.

Wake Up:

  • Creatine (5 grams in water)
  • Whey protein
Breakfast:

  • Oatmeal 3/4 cup
  • 1/2 Pear Muffin

Snack:

  • 1 oz Dried Blueberries

Lunch:

  • Chicken Salad (9 oz chicken breast, 2 cups greens, 1 cup veggies, balsamic dressing
Snack:
  • 1 oz Spicy Almonds
Dinner:
  • Taco Salad (Beef/Turkey mix, Lettuce, Tomato, Spices)

No comments:

Post a Comment