Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 28

I played ice hockey Sunday and then did the X Stretch routine when I got home. I am really noticing a difference in my hockey, mostly balance and coordination but also I am getting bursts of speed on the backcheck that I have not had in years. The X Stretch felt real good after hockey and I am gaining a lot of flexibility with this program which I like. I am hoping that will help prevent injuries. I also started the phase 2 nutrition program today which removes one serving of protein, one dairy, and one veggie and adds in 2 carbs. It is a little strange to be eating a carb with every meal now but I did enjoy the baked potato I had with diner. It is going to take a few days to get used to the new food and I am sure Sarah needs a few days to get used to the new meal planning routine but it should give me a new boost of energy to really bring it for the phase 2 exercises and see some good gains.

No comments:

Post a Comment