Friday, October 30, 2009

30 Day Pictures

Well here they are finally. I tried to keep everything as close as possible to the day 1 pictures, I am wearing a different color pair of shorts but other than that it is pretty much the same. I can't stand it when I find these things and the before picture is like mine and then the after is all tan with a shaved chest and whatever else they can think of to make it look beter. To be honest with you it is hard for me to see a lot of difference in the pictures until I zoom in some especially with all that hair on my chest and stomach. I absolutely can tell in person and after looking at the pictures a bit it looks like I was wrong about the 2" I lost around the chest being from my back I think now it was from my chest. The last picture is the one I mentioned Sarah took while I was doing the warrior 2 pose during Yoga. Still have long hair in these too.




No comments:

Post a Comment