Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 7, Off Day

Well every week there is a day that you can either take off completely or do the X Stretch routine. Sarah and I did most of X Stretch before bed and it was very relaxing and felt good. I have improved my flexibility a lot just over this last week, it was obvious when doing this routine and even Sarah noticed it. I am not sure how that could happen so fast but it will be fun to see how much more flexible I get with this over the course of the program.

The real story today was we went to the Skins game and did our usual tailgating and we still stuck to the nutrition plan. It really was not too bad doing it either although a beer might have been nice. I think the next game I go to I am going to have one or two before going in. We made a pork tenderloin in the slow cooker the night before and had pulled pork at the game with raw veggies and it was good.

Also, as Sarah pointed out in a comment my Saturday post had a typo I actually weighed in Saturday morning at 158 not 168.

I almost forgot about the yummy pear muffins Sarah made. The recipe is from the nutrition guide and is actually a phase 2 recipe but we made it during phase one anyway since we are just doing the portion plan and not the meal plan. these things were delicious.

Wake Up:
  • Creatine (5 grams in water)
  • Whey protein

Breakfast:
  • Spinach Scramble (8 egg whites, 1 cup spinach, 1/2 cup tomatoes, 1 oz feta, 1 tbsp fresh basil) This was yummy

Snack:
  • Pear Muffin

Lunch:
  • Pulled Pork 9 oz
  • Raw Veggies 1.5 cups (broccoli, red peppers, carrots, cucumbers)

Snack:
  • Protein Bar

Dinner:
  • Pulled Pork 9 oz
  • Raw Veggies 1.5 cups (broccoli, red peppers, carrots, cucumbers)

Snack:
  • 1 oz Spicy Cashews

1 comment: