Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 30, Plyometrics

Well it is the 1/3 mark and things are going good. Man did I miss Plyo last week, I love this workout. For some reason it seemed much easier today than before the break. It will be interesting to see what it is like next week. I weighed in again this morning to get a good 30 day progress report and I am happy to say I started the program at 160 and today I was at 155.2 which was my pre back injury weight that I have not seen since 2003. I also took some measurements and the changes

Chest 38" down to 36" on my chest, presumably from the lost subcutaneous back fat.

Waist 35.5" down to 33.5"

I gained roughly an inch in each leg and less than a 1/4 inch in each arm. I took pictures as well and will post them tonight after I get home, I have not really looked at them yet. Sarah is seeing similar results although I have to say I think she looked significantly more muscular when I took her pictures today than she did when I took the day 1 pictures. I am a little scared she is going to kick my ass, better watch myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment