Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 29 - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps

Sarah and I got back up at 5:30 this morning to start out the phase 2 workouts. This was a new workout for phase 2 so we were a little bit slow initially trying to figure out all the exercises. There are 24 different exercises and no repeats, i.e. only one set on each. Some of these were pretty difficult like the one handed push ups which I really was terrible at. After the workout was finished both Sarah and I commented that we did not feel like we got a great workout due to trying to figure out the new exercises but now that some time has gone by I might want to change my mind, I am going to be sore tomorrow.

We also had Ab ripper X this morning and both Sarah and I saw some big improvement here following the recovery week. This is still a crazy hard set of exercises but we both were able to do more reps on pretty much everything and Sarah was able to do a couple of exercises she could not do before the recovery week. My core is so much stronger now than when I started this program it is amazing. This is great for me because with my back issues I really want to concentrate on getting that core as strong as possible and it is working.

I am finally feeling better after the flu or whatever last week, figures I would feel better just in time to go back to work. I also got a suggestion from a friend that after this program is over I might want to try the LB4444 workout or some such shit so I checked it out but as far as I can tell it is a scam and does not work, best I can tell it turns you into a whinny little bitch and you start rooting for crappy NY sports teams and worse yet you start taping your hockey sticks with 15 rolls of tape for some unknown reason as if that is going to make you any better (for those of you that don't know Lenny this is not a real workout so don't go looking for it I am just giving someone a hard time).

No comments:

Post a Comment