Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 9, Fried by Plyometrics

Well I started out strong again today with the intention of going as hard as I could and I did but again by the end of the workout I was feeling pretty fried and felt I slowed down a little at the end. I made it through but I need to keep an eye on how I am feeling at the end of the workouts this week. If I am running out of steam it may be time to move the diet on to phase 2 which introduces more carbs back into the diet at the expense of a little protein and veggies, a little more of a long term diet that is probably closer to what I was eating before.

Plyometrics is definitely my favorite of the workouts, but I think it is also the toughest workout. I can't wait to do it again next week, bring it!!

Wake Up:

  • Creatine (5 grams in water)
  • Whey protein

Breakfast:

  • Oatmeal 1 cup
  • 1 banana

Snack:

  • 1 oz Dried Blueberries

Lunch:

  • Taco Salad (Beef/Turkey mix, Lettuce, Tomato, Spices, and Cheese)

Snack:

  • 1 oz Spicy Almonds

Dinner:

  • Baked Catfish Fillet 9 oz.
  • Broccoli 1/2 cup
  • Cauliflower 1/2 cup
  • Butternut Squash 1 cup

Snack:

  • 1/2 Prptein Bar (This was a mistake. This was a new kind Sarah bought and they are terrible which is why I only ate 1/2)

No comments:

Post a Comment