Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 25

X Stretch was nice and relaxing last night and I am still sort of sick so I needed that break. I am getting a lot more flexible too. Still sticking to the nutrition plan without any problems even though we are on vacation, no excuses here. Looking forward to core synergystics again tonight now that we know what everything is. I think it will go a little smother. Interesting thing, my core is pretty sore today and yesterday from the kempo. We have a giant wall full of mirrors here in our hotel and I think it is a lot easier to do kempo, or any of the routines, correctly and thus with greater benefit if you can actually see what you are doing. Unfortunately I don't have a place at home where I could put up some big mirrors or I think I might.

No comments:

Post a Comment