Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 11, Yoga X

We did Yoga again this morning and I did most of it. My back, maybe more hip, is still bothering me a little bit so I did have to be careful. I skipped one series of leg raise type activities since that is where I think I aggravated this muscle. I did do the rest though and I got down and did some stretching during that 5 minute sequence I skipped. I am not a giant fan of the Yoga, I guess it is interesting but an hour and a half of it seems to be a bit much to me. I can see how it will really help with coordination and balance but I still don't like it much, maybe I will change my mind after a while. It was a little easier this time though because I knew what a bunch of the moves are so I did not have to keep looking at the TV to figure out what to do. Legs and Back tomorrow should be fun but if my back is still sore I will need to take it easy with the abs.

Post Workout:
  • Creatine (5 grams in water)
  • Whey protein

Breakfast:

  • Oatmeal 1 cup
  • 1 banana

Snack:

  • 1 oz Spicy Almonds

Lunch:

  • Flank Steak Salad (Flank Steak, Lettuce, Spinach, Red Peppers, Cucumber, and Cheese w/Red Wine Vinaigrette)

Snack:

  • 2 pieces String Cheese

Dinner:

  • Shrimp Stir Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment