Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday Workout

My shoulder was a bit sore again this morning although not like the other day. I did some extra shoulder stretching again before the workout. The PVC arm circles hurt a bit though. The warm up started with a 400 meter run followed by 3 rounds:
  • 10 jumping jacks
  • 10 hip extensions
  • 10 PVC arm circles
  • 10 lunges
The workout prescribed was 10 rounds for time of the following:
  • 10 pull-ups
  • 10 slam balls (20/10)
  • 100 jump rope singles
That is right 100 pull-ups, 100 slam balls, and 1000 jump ropes. I finished it in 25:47, just a few seconds behind the one guy that beat me in our class. I was ahead of him until just before the end. I did well though. I was still doing kipping pull-ups by the end and I did pretty much all the others completely unbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment