Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 39

We just finished Yoga and it is getting to be one of my favorite workouts, what a turn around from the beginning. I am able to do most everything now in the workout including crane for about 25 seconds. I still can't make it all the way through the whole warrior three to standing splits to half moon to twisting half moon sequence. I can usually get all the moves but I need to put my foot down at some point for a bit, that is a long sequence to be standing on that one leg for. I will get that damn thing though before this is over. My balance was off a little tonight on a few moves (tree and royal dancer) for some reason. I had no problems with the rest of them though. I am wondering if it was just fatigue from trying to complete the half moon sequence just before that.

2 comments:

  1. Scott - I will trade you the half moon twists, etc. if you can give me 10 seconds more of Crane. That, for me, is the most difficult move and I can't figure out why. Perhaps it's the way my head feels when it hits the floor as I lose my balance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been pretty lucky to not crack my skull doing crane yet. I have fallen but always back to my toes.

    ReplyDelete