Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Workout

The gym is closed today and tomorrow for the holiday but they posted a WOD that can be done at home without any equipment for today. The Christmas Eve WOD was prescribed as 10 rounds for time:

  • 10 push-ups
  • 10 sit-ups
  • 10 air squats
I started off strong on this and when I hit the half way point I was at just over 5 minutes so I was shooting for an under 10 minute time. Of course I was moving a bit slower than normal because I was at home doing it alone rather than with others pushing me. Actually it was a bit worse than that because the kids were doing it with me which also slows me down a bit because they always have questions of get in the way. They had fun though. I finished it in 10:24, it was pretty damn easy compared to most of the workouts we do at the gym. Still felt good to do something though.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog (in July). I'm finally kick starting it (again). Great to see that you're so focused! :)

    ReplyDelete