Saturday, August 4, 2012

Finally another workout this week

I had not worked out since Monday when I did my modified Helen. I did play 3 hockey games this week though which is why I did not work out. Usually my games are late so there is no getting up at 5 or 5:30 the day after. I got up today though and mowed the lawn and then got a workout in. This one was pretty brutal, although it didn't seem like much to look at it written down. 5 rounds of the following with 30 second break between rounds:

  • 7 frog thrusts
  • 7 jump squats
  • 7 jump pull-ups
  • 7 burpee pull-ups (w/ push-up)
I completed the full 5 rounds in 18:40 but my breaks got longer as I went through. On the last one I took 1:30. My arms and legs were both shaking like hell at the end of this one. Thanks to Funk Roberts for the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment