Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back and Biceps

This is another workout we had not done in a really long time so we took some time dialing in the right weights to use. This is a good workout, had forgotten how much I like this one. Some of those exotic pull-ups are just ridiculous though. This workout goes by really fast too even though it seems to have more exercises than most of the others. Man that strip set of curls at the end really get s you, amazing how heavy 15 pounds can feel by the end of a bicep workout.

4 comments:

  1. Was casually looking around at P90X blogs and have to say the description under your title wins the most honest description of any P90X blog I've ever read. haha. keep up the workouts and the honesty lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked yours out too. Keep pushing play and have fun with it. I linked to yours here, hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be posting my day by day experiences with p90x for the exact same reasons as yourself ha ha. Just easier if there is someone out there to hold you accountable in sticking with the program. How far into the program are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not exactly keeping track of where I am right now. We did a round of P90X but are currently just doing the workouts to maintain fitness level so not really tracking where we are in the program but I think we would be in the middle of week 7.

    ReplyDelete