Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday!!!

Last night my legs were still sore as shit from all the damn squats on Wed. I looked at the workout for today and about shit my pants. The warm up was a 200 meter row followed by 2 rounds:

  • 10 PVC arm circles while holding at the bottom of a squat
  • 5 tuck jumps
The workout was then prescribed as a 10 round power clean ladder (115/85) with "Cindy) in between each round (5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 air squats). So the progression goes like this:

  • Round 1: 1 power clean, 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 air squats
  • Round 2: 2 power clean, 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 air squats
  • Round 3: 3 power clean, 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 air squats
  • Round 4: 4 power clean, 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 air squats
You continue all the way to round 10. I put the 115# weight on and got to work. I made it through the first 8 rounds with that weight but half way through round 9 I felt my form getting real bad and dropped the weight to 95# for the rest. I did all the pull-ups without jumping, I did kip but I did all of them as prescribed. The air squats were a killer. I completed this is in 36:25. There was then a cash out that was 2 minutes to do as many abmat sit-ups as you can, I did 49. My legs still hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment