Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 4, Yoga X (Bonk)

What a crappy workout today was. It started out bad and just got worse as the workout went on. I could not hit the upward dogs without feeling like I was going to fall over and I had to drop out of a bunch of moves for various reasons. Although I tried to get back into them but was often not very successful. At one point I started getting a pain on the top of my right foot which meant I could not do the warrior sequences with my right foot back because it was too painful. It also didn't help that the kids woke up early today, that always gets to me when they are up. Amazingly the only part of this workout where I actually felt good was the Yoga Belly sequence (Abs workout). Oh well, need to just forget this one and move on. This is a good lesson for those of you starting on the program, don't get discouraged too much by a bad day because they will happen over the course of 90 days. Just keep working and make sure you are getting enough rest and staying hydrated because that can lead to a bad workout too.

No comments:

Post a Comment