Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 83, a little sad

I was a little sad to think that it was my last resistence workout of the P90X program but I quickly got over that by the time we completed sneaky lunges and Ab Ripper X helped too. We did push real hard though knowing this is the end of the weight training portion and it felt real good. I am pretty sore today as a result but that is how it should be. I increased or maintained on all the exercises and did more on Ab Ripper X than I have done to date. I am not sure if I will ever be able to completely keep up with that one but I am close on many of the exercises. I don't know who could possibly keep up with those V-up Roll-ups, I think I would rather shoot myself in the foot than contemplate doing 100 of them as Tony suggests. An interesting thing about this last week is I have been very sore from the workouts for some reason. I don't know if it was the break from the back soreness or if I was just pushing really hard knowing it was coming to the end but it felt good.

3 comments:

  1. I love the v roll ups but I do them slow and def don't get up as high as they do!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No reason to be sad... you can do P90X Plus next! lol thats what i did. And wow, do they amp it up!

    Are you familiar with the coach program? Its a great way to earn money and get great discounts.

    www.fitnessachievement.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. P90X plus is a great workout. There is also another workout called 1 on 1 with Tony. It is a pretty cool workout and cheap too, only $20!

    ReplyDelete