Thursday, December 26, 2013

A little bit of running

Day 3 I slacked a bit on the warm up, I did none. I did start off slow on the run though and was pretty tight for the first 1/4 mile. It is cold as shit out there too which doesn't help. It was 26 degrees when I took off from the house. I ran 2.43 miles in 32:49. Before you go all bat shit on me talking about how slow I was let me finish. At 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 I did the following:

  • 20 walking lunges
  • 20 tiger crawl
  • 20 mountain climbers
  • 10 burpees
As you can see I did not do the recommended 5 miles from the workout I told you I was basing this on. I will get there but not yet. I also did 10 rather than 20 burpees, I am a wuss and will punish myself tomorrow. I walked a little to cool down but no stretching. I felt generally pretty good during the run and I think I was doing a bit over 9:00 pace when actually running but it is hard to tell because the split times get all screwed up when you do the exercises in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment