Friday, January 21, 2011

What the hell happened?

Well this was supposed to be the first week of a new round but things got a little messed up and it did not really work out that way. I played hockey on Monday as panned and we were scheduled to do Plyometrics on Tuesday night but I came down with a stomach flu that day and didn't eat anything really for a couple days. I am still pretty tired but am at least back to eating normally now. This appears to be the same bug Sarah and the kids had a week or two ago which I thought I had escaped, no such luck. An interesting thing I noticed was how long it took the soreness from the chest and back workout to go away. Sarah and I were both pretty sore given we had not worked out in about 3 months but her soreness was gone a couple days before mine. Mine did not seem to get any better until after the flu cleared up. I assume this is just the body prioritizing what it needs to work on but I have nothing to back that up with. I just found it interesting. On a good note I lost 4 pounds over this week, I weighed in this morning at 159 pounds down from the 163 I was on Sunday. Not the ideal way to lose the pounds but whatever. The plan now s we will reload and start again on Sunday, hopefully this week will go a little better.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. I do a p90x blog too and have written each day out. It's not easy but if you stick to it the program is worth it

    ReplyDelete