Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 2, Plyometrics Again

I really like this workout. This thing is hard as hell but it is a lot of fun and you never stop moving. I felt better with it this time than I did when we tried it last week. I assume that is due to knowing what was coming and how to do the different exercises. The first time through I had to spend some time at the beginning of each figuring out what to do. Sarah did really good this morning as well and we had a good time. thank god we did not have to do the Ab workout again today.

It feels like I got a better workout yesterday than I had originally thought. My chest and back are pretty sore, which feels good considering I was not getting that with my gym workout the last couple of weeks even as I was increasing my weight. I was also surprised that my stomach muscles are pretty sore; based on how little of the Ab Ripper X workout we were able to do I thought we had not really gotten a very good workout in but I was wrong. Sarah is a little more sore than I am I think but still doing well and is eating more than she had been which is good. I am going to start adding my food to these things so I have a record of what I ate in case I decide to do this again, or for anyone who wants to see what the nutrition plan is like. Initially the food seemed like a lot but I have not had trouble eating it and I have not been hungry, although I can tell when I need to eat again.

Post Workout:
  • Whey Protein (26 grams Protein GNC 100% Whey in skim milk)

  • Creatine (5 grams in water)

Breakfast:

  • Oatmeal (1 cup)
  • 1 banana

Snack:

  • 2 slices Swiss cheese (should be low fat but is not)

Lunch:

  • Island Pork Tenderloin Salad (pretty big salad with a ton of meat on it. recipe is in the nutrition guide)

Snack:

  • 1 oz. spicy cashews

Dinner:

  • Chicken breast (9 oz. with BBQ sauce)
  • 1 cup asparagus
  • 1 cup carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment