Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wednesday Workout

I was out of town for that hockey tournament all weekend and was planning to go back to the gym Wed but I ended up going out of town for work as soon as I got back from Vegas. I did a workout Wed morning that I had done previously while on the road.

  • 1 mile run
  • 50 burpees
  • 1 mile run
When I was finished mapmyrun reported 2.05 miles and 19:50 for the time. This is almost a full 3:00 improvement over the last time I did this workout on travel a month and a half ago (September 27). You can have a look at that entry here. I am pretty happy with that improvement although I think I could improve more. I did the first 15 burpees unbroken and then did shorter sets but not consistent numbers. I only stopped for a second or two in between though. I did the last 10 straight as well. I also ran all 2 miles unlike last time and I know I did the first mile in under 8:00 and the last mile in right about 8:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment