Thursday, September 30, 2010

Slight Modification this Week

So I did not work out Monday because I had a game Sunday and was still pretty ragged Monday. Last night I did the following.

Hamstring Curl (Stability Ball)/Pull-Up
Hip Bridge on Stability Ball/Bench Press
Shoulder Press/Calf Raise
Bicycle Kick/Superman
Knee Ups/Prison Cell Push-Ups

Each pair was done as a superset as before with 3 sets of each and Prison Cells were max for 1 minute.

On a side note I am thinking about trying to do one or both of these events next year, probably the shorter of the 2 first as a warm up for the other. Warrior Dash (shorter/easier) and Tough Mudder (Bad Ass)

2 comments:

  1. Woah dude, are bicycle kicks part of the program? What day are you on? You should follow my blog and give me some of those crazy other exercises so I can really get that muscle confusion on!!

    http://invincibleforce.blogspot.com/

    peace out!
    drew

    p.s. tough mudder, lol, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete