Monday, February 1, 2010

Round 2, Days 6 & 7, Yoga X & Rest

My Saturday night hockey game was postponed due to the snow storm that blew through but by the time I found out we had already skipped Yoga X for the day so Saturday ended up being the rest day. We did Yoga X Sunday and we were pretty surprised at the results. Based on how poorly we did when doing the yoga moves in the Cardio X video last week we had assumed we were going to have big problems getting through Yoga X this time, not so. I think we both did at least as well as we ever have on this routine and it felt really good. We both felt very strong and unbelievably balanced. I felt like I could have stayed in tree or royal dancer forever. Today should be Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps but I may be playing hockey tonight so we may push everything back a day. I will find out later. I did weigh myself this morning too and was a whopping 151.6 pounds, holding steady and feeling strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment