Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Workout

I am sure I am going to regret doing this workout when I have to hit the ice tonight for my hockey game but the game is at 10:00 so I knew I would not be getting up tomorrow to do it. I started off with 150 jump rope singles and 3 rounds:

  • 10 push-ups
  • 10 sit-ups
  • 10 PVC arm circles
I know, I am boring and keep doing the same thing for the warm up but that way I do not have to think. I then did 7 rounds of:

  • 5 power clean @ 78#
  • 10 burpees
  • 15 hanging knee raises
By the end the hanging knee raises had turned into just knee raises on the power tower but I was still getting some pretty good core work in. I then finished off the workout with 20 ring rows. I don't think I have done those before, they are hard. Or maybe it was due to having just completed the rest, I am not sure, but it certainly wore me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment