Friday, January 10, 2014

Couple Workouts This Week So Far

I did the day 1 workout again this week on Tuesday evening. I started off with a warm-up of 200 jump rope singles followed by 3 rounds:
  • 10 push-ups
  • 10 sit-ups
  • 10 PVC arm circles
I then did some stretching for a few minutes. I did three supersets as follows for the workout which is identical to before except I increased the back squat weight by 10#:
  • 5 sets of 3
    • back squat @ 128#
    • box jumps (weight bench)
  • 3 sets mixed reps
    • kettlebell swings @ 35# 20 reps
    • pull-ups 5 reps
    • dips 8 reps
  • 3 sets mixed reps
    • farmers walk @ 45# each arm for 40 paces
    • hanging knee raise 10 reps
I also did a workout yesterday evening that started with the same warm up as above and then was a 21-15-9 rep workout of:
  • Clean @ 78#
  • Bar facing burpees

No comments:

Post a Comment