Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lazy

So my lazy ass has not been getting out of bed and doing shit for working out in a long time. It has been cold as hell here and I just don't want to get out of bed in the morning. Also, I have been busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest with other shit. I finally got my ass out of bed Monday and did a workout. Warm up I did 200 jump rope singles followed by 3 rounds:

  • 10 push-ups
  • 10 PVC arm circles
  • 10 walking lunges
I did a workout which consisted of 3 rounds:

  • 10 burpees
  • 10 sit-ups
  • 10 air squats
  • 10 knee raises 
I timed myself on this and finished in something a bit over 6:00, don't remember exactly what because I did not record it on Monday. It was not that tough of a workout but at least I got up and did it. I need to be training since I am signed up for 2 spartan races already this year, a super and a beast. I will be signing up for a sprint as well whenever they announce the local one.

No comments:

Post a Comment