Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday Workout and Gear on the Way

Went in at 0600 this morning and began with an 800 meter run followed by 2 rounds of:

  • 10 pull-ups
  • 10 push-ups
  • 10 back extensions
  • 10 PVC around the worlds
Following this warm up the workout was 4 rounds of:

  • Row for calories
  • GHD sit-ups
  • Row for calories
  • Toes-to-bar
  • Row for calories
  • Abmat sit-up
  • Rest
Each station is performed for 1 minute in each round so you have a total time of 28 minutes in this workout. The score is the total number of reps completed, calories instead of reps for the row. I scored a 332. I scored 79, 87, 89, 77 respectively in each of the 4 rounds.The cool down was another 800 meters followed by a bunch of stretching.

In other news, my shipment of gear from againfaster.com is on it's way. as I mentioned we bought a couple of bars from play it again sports  but I ordered the rest of the gear from this site. I ordered a 260# bumber plate set, an abmat, 35# kettlebell, 18# kettlebell, 20# slamball, 15# slamball, and 10# slamball. I already have most other things we will need to do the workouts and I will do some substitutions as needed for things like rope ascent. The gear is supposed to be delivered tomorrow and according to tracking it left Atlanta at 6:33 this morning (14 pieces @ 390#), I can't wait. Once we get the gym all set back up and ready to go I will post pictures and an equipment list.

No comments:

Post a Comment