Sunday, February 7, 2010

Round 2, Day 13, Back & Bicep

This might be my favorite of the weight workouts, can't say favorite of all because I love me some Plyometrics, but what a bitch this was after shoveling the driveway with like 30" if heavy wet snow. We did increase our weight on most everything though and Sarah is still making gains on the pull-ups, I think she did a couple more unassisted last night. My arms are sore as hell this morning from the workout but man it feels good. Used to be I would complain about being sore after a workout now if I am not I am pissed that I did not work hard enough. My back is feeling pretty good which is surprising because shoveling usually does a number on it. I think I will post something soon about coming back from the back injury just for the hell of it.

1 comment:

  1. Scott,
    My name is Nathan McCabe and I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. Have you ever considered becoming one? The opportunity is too good to pass up. Check out the link below to learn more or simply shoot me an email (Nathan@RippedBody.org).

    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21

    Good luck with your workouts and avoid shoveling before plyos!

    ReplyDelete