Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lazy with the blog

I have not been very good about posting anything here lately. I have had lots of hockey the last 2 weeks and we wen camping for a weekend so I have not had as many workouts as normal either. I can't really remember all the workouts since last time I posted but one was 21-18-15-12-9-6-3:

  • Thruster
  • lateral bar jumps
  • burpees
Additionally you were to do a 100 meter dash between each round. I used 78# on the bar and completed in 25:52. My legs were a wreck at the end. Today I did Fran plus a mile. 21-15-9

  • Thruster (95/65)
  • pull-ups
Then run a mile. I just did this a few weeks back and completed the fran portion in 8:40 with 78# on the bar. Today I started with 93# and dropped it after 4 reps of round 2. I completed the fran portion in 9:28. I was doing the 93# thrusters 2 and 3 at a time after the first 10. My transition to the run took me like 1:30 which is kind of a long time. I work out in the basement and by the time I pulled off my gloves and got my ear buds and music going it was 11:00 in. I finished the run in just over 8:00, clock read 19:08 at the finish. Running in this humid nasty weather sucks. I have a spartan race coming up in august, I better get serious about training.

No comments:

Post a Comment